Bits and Pieces
.::.


Saturday, January 15, 2005  

Take a bite

Mac Mini:
Ripping open.

Feel like carrying your Mini around town? Here's some help.

Also, Google Mini.

iPod Shuffle - Out of da box.
Review: Mossberg of WSJ.

How-to:
Convert iPod to iPod Shuffle. Pls dont try this on yours.
iPod can now record stuff. Seriously. This hack rocks.

Pod-dom.
Video: Imagine an iPod world.

Charting Apple strategy. Neat stuff.

Mocking iFans. The Apple iProduct.
And then, Apple Haters Inc.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

posted by pradeep | Permalink | (2)

2 Comments:

While I love Apple products, I think they are ridiculously over priced. Innovative, classy, original. But at a very high price. Hence the links you provided appealed to both parts of me. I loved the accesories and Shuffle writeup as I enjoyed the Apple bashing.
Good post with nice links.

By Blogger The Last Blogger, at 8:28 PM 

Jagan,
Theriyala-pa...theriyala.
[Nayagan again. Just to be on the same page, but really, me no Apple Hater]

Ranga,
Apple's probably trying to make up for the lost opportunities of the past. Overpriced or not, we dont stop buying them. Do we? :)

By Blogger pradeep, at 4:43 PM 

Post a Comment

Ad
Lens view
comrades
tempe neighbourhood
highlights
archives
yours truly
sweet spots
knock! knock!
Virus Alert!
If a pixel were to see and interpret things as I do, and should it express, with a dose of my thoughts and afterthoughts; the flavor of such a talk should be close to one that you find on this page. And yes, cricket being my favorite sport, dont be surprised to find one too many related terms. Pad up is one such!

Get Firefox!