Bits and Pieces
.::.


Friday, August 05, 2005  

Kutraleeshwaran: The name was synonymous with long distance swimming. [ seems like that wasnt long back ] And then we never heard of him again. This little update tells us that he was forced to jump onto the land-of-op bandwagon. Although it's good to know that he has succeeded in what he had set out to achieve, wish he had honed his 'natural talent' here.

"I'll term my decision to pursue academics as practical. Opinions might differ. I wanted to secure my future. I was doing well (in swimming). I still feel I could have done more. Unfortunately, there were several other factors that influenced my decision to quit swimming, the main being sponsorship"

[thanks ap]

posted by pradeep | Permalink | (5)

5 Comments:

What a sad part in one other talent being wasted. There are so many natural talents which ger ruined by the lack of resources, sponsors and what not....Maybe its a bane for him to have been born/brought up in an environment that didn't help to nurture his prowess.

By Blogger Roger Talks Roger Rocks, at 11:10 AM 

He works in Intel Folsom :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 PM 

Wish Sania's success story injects passion back into sports and possibly make up for such past mistakes.

By Blogger pradeep, at 5:03 PM 

kutral is hot

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM 

Glad to see a fan here.
:)

By Blogger pradeep, at 8:51 PM 

Post a Comment

Ad
Lens view
comrades
tempe neighbourhood
highlights
archives
yours truly
sweet spots
knock! knock!
Virus Alert!
If a pixel were to see and interpret things as I do, and should it express, with a dose of my thoughts and afterthoughts; the flavor of such a talk should be close to one that you find on this page. And yes, cricket being my favorite sport, dont be surprised to find one too many related terms. Pad up is one such!

Get Firefox!